fbpx

Smart LED Bedside Lamp D2 Giveaway

Yeelight is running another amazing giveaway to gift 1 of their fans with a brand new Smart LED Bedside Lamp D2. To enter in their latest Smart LED Bedside Lamp D2 Giveaway grab your free entries by following few simple steps listed down below!

About Smart LED Bedside Lamp D2

Along with Mijia and Aqara, Yeelight could be viewed as the third side of a triangle that makes a lot of great smart home products, mostly focussing on lighting. Not only that but the company, along with the aforementioned other brands, are making a lot of products with built-in HomeKit support.

The lamp itself is visually in two sections, with the base taking up roughly 25% of the height of the lamp. This light grey base section includes the touch-sensitive button and the two touch-sensitive strips, as well as the USB-C port for powering the D2. The remaining 75% is all diffuser, with just the Yeelight logotype floating above the touch-sensitive button, so it’s almost like a giant smart bulb! The main button does not light up and is simply a white ring.

GIVEAWAY REQUIREMENTS

To stay up to date with all giveaways from the web Like GiveawayBase Facebook Page, follow GiveawayBase on Twitter or subscribe to GiveawayBase newsletter!

STEP 1 – Follow the link to a giveaway widget -> Smart LED Bedside Lamp D2 Giveaway

STEP 2 – Log in to a giveaway widget with your Facebook, Twitter or email account.

STEP 3 – Finish the tasks listed in the widget to grab your free entries.

Bonus entries:  Share your referral link with friends to get an additional 4 entries for each person who enters through the link.

  • Not known how a winner is going to be contacted, probably by email and announced in a giveaway widget shortly after the giveaway ends.

GIVEAWAY END: June 20th, 2021

OPEN TO: WORLDWIDE

GIVEAWAY PRIZE

1 x Smart LED Bedside Lamp D2

Good luck!
GiveawayBase Team