Engadget and ZTE teamed up again and organized Nubia 5S mini LTE Smartphone Giveaway. To celebrate the release, ZTE has given us two of these slim smartphones for a couple of lucky Engadget readers to enjoy. This device rocks a 4.7-inch 720p display, a 13-megapixel shooter, a 5-megapixel front-facing camera and there’s an array of photo editing features baked in. ZTE even has an $80 repair deal for any damage to the phone in the first 18 months after your purchase. There are no contracts to worry about and you’ll get the speed of 4G/LTE (on GSM carriers). For more detailed review check specifications and follow steps to get your free entries.
Nubia 5S mini LTE Smartphone Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad Core with Adreno 305 GPU at 1.2 GHz
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 4.7 inch 720×1280 Sharp IGZO display
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable to just 32GB with a microSD card
- Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 13 megapixel F2.2 aperture rear camera with 5 element lens
- 5 megapixel front facing camera
- 2000 mAh battery
- Dimensions of 134.8 x 65.8 x 7.6mm and 120 grams
STEP 1 – Like GiveawayBase Facebook Page.
STEP 2 – Follow the link and scroll down to a giveaway widget. -> Nubia 5S mini LTE Smartphone Giveaway
STEP 3 – Log in to a widget with your Facebook or email account.
STEP 4 – Take one free entry, follow ZTE_USA on Twitter and like ZTEUSA on Facebook for free entries.
You are in.
GIVEAWAY END: August 27th at 11:59PM ET
OPEN TO: USA, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec)
2 x Nubia 5S mini LTE Smartphone and Nubia Monkeygrip tripod