JEDGamez is running another amazing giveaway to gift one of their fans with a brand new gaming gear. To enter in their latest £1000 YouTube Tech Giveaway grab your free entries by following few simple steps listed down below!
About Blue Yeti Streaming Microphone
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With a sleek Silver finish, Yeti adds style and energy to your recording or broadcasting setup. Now you can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone.
Featuring Blue’s innovative triple capsule array, Yeti can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. Utilizing a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, Yeti is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today.
STEP 1 – Follow the link to a giveaway widget -> £1000 YouTube Tech Giveaway
STEP 2 – Log in to a giveaway widget with your Facebook, Twitter or email account.
STEP 3 – Finish the tasks listed in the widget to grab your free entries.
Bonus entries: Share your referral link with friends to get an additional 250 entries for each person who enters through the link.
- Not known how a winner is going to be contacted, probably by email and announced in a giveaway widget shortly after the giveaway ends.
GIVEAWAY END: September 1st, 2020
OPEN TO: Worldwide
1 x JEDGamez £1000 YouTube Tech bundle:
- Ring light – £20
- Elgato HD60 S Capture Card – £160
- Blue Yeti Microphone – £120
- Logitech C922 1080p webcam – £140
- Wireless keyboard and mouse – £20
- Elgato stream deck – £139
- Custom designed channel starter pack for the winner’s desired channel – 5 premium thumbnails, logo, cover art and 25 video ideas – £500